Henry's Helping Hoof Charity - Emergency Treatment, Rescue and Rehabilitation

Halloween Party
Monthly News
Site News
Sponsored Walk
powered by

My Blog

Update

Been a busy few weeks, Kieri has been brought in from the field and is now starting work. She has taken to the bit very well, once she has been broken she has a forever home lined up. Autumn has had a visit from a family who would like to re-home her once she has been backed. On Sunday we held our show at Warren Farm, we had a fantastic turn out and everyone enjoyed themselves. Thank you to everyone who supported us at the show and to A2Z Event Management Limited for all your help.

10 Comments to Update:

Comments RSS
www.raybanvip.co.uk on 10 January 2017 04:06
Reply to comment

downloadsshowbox.org on 18 January 2017 09:30
I loved the website.
Reply to comment

seeodl on 01 March 2017 10:57
We are looking for the best Review: Oxbridge Essays with positive articles. That everything needed to find new stories for the user. So they are all happy to get your great articles.
Reply to comment

Anonymous on 22 March 2017 00:38
windows 8.1 product key Go to http://www.MSofficialstore.com/. I must thank them! My Windows 10 Product Key just activated and worked well, they do provide the warmest customer service i ever met. because of employees like MSofficialstore.com , i will refer everyone to this site.
Reply to comment

Anonymous on 29 March 2017 02:33
WINDOWS 10 PRODUCT KEY Want to buy the product key but don't know which the best choice is? I would like to kindly recommend you an authorized online store @@@ http://www.microsoftkeyshops.com/ . I just bought the product key for my computer several days ago and I am impressed by their genuine product and lower price as well as good customer service.
Reply to comment

Alice M. James on 05 June 2017 00:21
Windows 10 Product Key Aha, same question as what I raised several days ago. I bought a new computer and the new operating system is Windows 10 key. When I tried to activate the system, it prompted me that I need to have a product key. I asked friends and one of them recommended me the site http://www.KeysOnlineStore.com/ from which I could easily order a product key. Then, I just followed his advice and really activated my system with the purchased product key. It didn't cost much and bought me a convenience service.
Reply to comment

羅氏鮮 on 29 June 2017 10:00
羅氏鮮:臨床上唯一證實會排油的減肥藥。羅氏鮮其主要成分為Orlistat,這是一種長效型胃腸道脂肪分解酵素抑制劑,羅氏鮮並不會抑制食慾,而是使胃腸道中分解脂肪的酵素失去活性,使約30%的脂肪無法被順利消化吸收,而被排出體外。http://www.slimmingtw.com/
Reply to comment

羅氏鮮 on 29 June 2017 10:01
Reply to comment

assignmentgeek.com.au service on 16 October 2017 15:20
The new things brought the new task which makes us busier. The time to time interaction is necessary to engage the people. The event management is the hard task to do, it require all of your energy. The better team performance makes it possible. Best of luck with your work and consider us there for you whenever you need.
Reply to comment

Jiyakhan on 25 December 2017 09:02
if you are looking too smart and gorgeous mumbai female escorts girls so please make us call to night for unlimited bed pleasure.
Reply to comment